The scores from our TerraNova testing arrived....
and they are good, very good.
Which makes the administration and board (and, I'll admit--me) very happy.
What the scores do not reflect is the intangible growth I've seen this year.
* The friends who could not hold a pair of scissors can now cut with skill.
* The little ones who sagged by the end of the day have adjusted to the rhythm of K.
* Bathroom accidents are now nonexistent.
* We think before we speak, most of the time.
* Heartprints are regular gifts among us.
* Illustrators have become writers. Stories have been crafted and shared.
* Friendships have matured and blossomed where distrust reigned.
Success....it's not always what you see.