Sunday, May 1, 2011

Student-Led Conferences

Here I go....diving into the deep end of the pool!  We don't do spring conferences at my school, but I floated the idea of student-led conferences in kindergarten and a plan was set in motion.

Little did I know that Project Fair (last week, big event, lots of work) would be enough of an undertaking!  But I am excited to see my kinders share our classroom with their parents and other special friends.  Tomorrow, the children will take turns practicing with each other.  To help the conference run smoothly, I've created a checklist.  It isn't a compatible version, but it might serve as a springboard for you!

Student Led

2 comments:

  1. Ok... a) Yay for you! We have our Kindergarten concert this week. I wish I would have done this... There is always next year.

    And I LOVE your button! Wow!

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. What font or graphic is that that the THANKS is written in?

    www.littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!