Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Reading Lists~Blog Hop!

I live to read.  Or, maybe I read to live.  Seriously, I will read license plates if nothing else is in my line of vision!  This year, I trained myself to rise at 5:20am, just to have coffee and read until 6am. 

My Summer Reading List:
The author has a website/blog that continues to send me to my knees.  Visit A Holy Experience to see what I mean!
The study begins this Wednesday!! AND, I just found an Amazon giftcard in an email from one of my students! 

At the end of chapter two, I realized that I need to buy this book; I've taken so many notes!



I don't believe in reincarnation, but the premise of this book is fascinating.



 What are you reading?




Thanks for linking up- I can't wait to see what you are reading! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love those book titles! I want to read them now!! :) Thanks for sharing!
    Mrs. Bee
    Bee's KinderGarden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the linkie party what great books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy,
    I love your list! I am going to steal some good reads from you :)

    Yes, we need to be blogging buddies so we can share the ups and downs of our last summer with our children, boo hoo. I know you are following my teacher blog (faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com), but you should follow my mommy blog (pinksmyink.blogspot.com) too. That is the one where I am sharing this time with blog land.

    Thanks for all your creativity, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!