Saturday, October 12, 2013

Spiders! Color Words and Schema Booklet FREEBIES!

Oooh, I love this time of year in the classroom!  Our curriculum doesn't call for a study of spiders, but I'm sneaking it in :-).  I actually like the critters....when they are not moving!

My kindergartners enjoy a predictable sentence; they also need a quick review of color words and an opportunity to follow through on their reading.  I'll be using this work page within the next few days.
If you'd like to have it, grab the color word page HERE!

We are also working on schema!  You can find my writing booklet HERE!
Creepy AND cool, right?!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute color words review-thank you for sharing. I am trying to sneak it in as well-usually I can use a science objective of living/non-living, but this year we are doing states of matter right now...hmmm, that one's a little more difficult! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!