Monday, March 4, 2013

YeeHaw! Round Up Week and a Freebie!

It's that time of the year again:
incoming kindergartners spend the entire day in my class!
Over the span of a week, I can have as many as five visitors each day.

I always wonder how I'm going to keep my class on track....
you know, the writing, the reading, the subtraction, the telling of time on the quarter hour.  
Somehow, it all works out.  My kinders are exceptional ambassadors!

Although patterning is not part of the K Common Core, it is on my report card.

Do you have a Kindergarten Round Up at your school?
How does it work?


  1. That's sweet that you let visitors hang out. I bet they feel so special.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

  2. I think we should do a K round-up. Our K teacher is retiring this year, so maybe next spring would be a good time to try this!
    Owl Things First


Thanks for being part of my story!