I had not, until I found the PLN wonder that is Twitter!
Donalyn Miller--yes, The Book Whisperer!--
recently posted the guidelines for the #Bookaday Challenge.
The challenge is a simple equation:
# of books read = # of summer vacation days
For me, that is roughly 50 books (I'm not counting weekends!).
What will I be reading? Here is a sample of my list....
- The Passion Driven Classroom by Angela Maiers
- Start by Jon Acuff
- Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Vanity Fare by Megan Caldwell
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Mercy Watson series by Kate DiCamillo
- Wonderstruck by Margaret Feinberg
What will you be reading?!
(Like the graphic? Melonheadz freebie!)