The first assignment prompt is "Confessions".
I'm in a counting kind of mood...in no particular order:
- I hate to cook. The food disappears WAY too quickly, considering the time involved with preparation. However, I love to bake!
- How do I settle my anxious heart? I sing! Mostly worship choruses. Wish I owned a microphone ;-)
- Plotting a curriculum map, matching standards to activities, and writing lesson plans brings me great joy!
- I loved to hold my babies. They smelled so yummy, their crooked grins were heart-melting, the middle-of-the-night cuddles were like a deep breath. I'm surprised they learned to crawl and walk!
- I'm a tiny bit obsessed with Rick Springfield. And Keith Urban. And Australia in general.
- I can mimic anyone. You should be part of a read-aloud circle in my classroom--we have a rockin' good time!
- My secret ideal job would be to narrate audio books or radio commercials.
- The library is my hiding place.
- I read YA dystopian fiction for fun. I'd love to write a book someday!
- My children are kind of embarrassed that I'm keeping up with them in the tech field. Sorry to steal your thunder, kiddos (not!).