Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord

I'm linking up with Michelle at Fabulous In First for my first Sunday Smorgasbord!

I'm going to Vegas!
(Thanks for the binder cover, Deedee!)
I am beyond excited to be going to I Teach K!
Meredith and I have managed to carve out 
two days of conferencing and two days of traveling.
Please don't let me forget to pack the phone charger;
I'll be taking tons of pictures!!!

All four of my children were in the house this weekend!
Our oldest son stayed at college for the summer 
and I haven't seen him since May.
When he walked in the door, I screamed, "Photo Op!"!
They were not exactly thrilled, but posed for five seconds.

Just over two weeks ago, 
my husband had emergency back surgery.
(He was walking the same day, but can't drive for one month.)
Thankfully, daughter and youngest son were already 
scheduled to spend the week in California with cousins!
Ahhhhh, summer...
I've spent the summer alternating between 
job stress/loss/search and job found!
I also managed to print 76 pages of management tools.
Now that the school supplies have arrived at Target,
-yikes! Summer seems shorter every year!-
I can grab new binders and get to work.
Item Sources
Summer weather in my corner of the country has been
BEAUTIFUL!
A recent sunset reflected every shade of pink 
in the crayon box.

3 comments:

  1. Your children are beautiful, Chrissy! You have had one roller coaster of a summer! Praying for lots of peace for you as you begin your new job soon. I can't wait to read about your Vegas experience! I wish I was going! ;)

    Blessings,
    Marlana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were going, too! I am SO excited about your new job; can't wait to read about the new books you will discover! :-)

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a blast in Vegas. You deserve a few days away!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!