Tara from 4th Grade Frolics gave me an award!
Thank you, Tara!!7 things you may not know about me:
- I was an art education major until I discovered the children's library at my university!
- Andrew asked me to marry him just three months after our first date. We've been married for 22 years :-).
- I'd love to voice a cartoon.
- Worship is a form of prayer to me. In a previous decade, I sang back-up on a couple of worship albums...total fun, dream-come-true.
- When I was in first grade, I told everyone that I wanted to be a mommy and have 12 children. I birthed five and became a kindergarten teacher!
- My alarm is set for 5:20am; I absolutely must have a cup of coffee in bed, while reading a novel. I think this keeps me from obsessing over the classroom.
- Every time I pass a Lexus RX350, I say, "Wow, there's my car!" Someday!
Mrs. Wills' Kindergarten
Keen On Kindergarten
Faithful In First
Mrs. Patton's Patch
Strength To Teach
Mrs. Bee's Kinder Garden
Castles And Crayons
Deep Space Sparkle
Fairy Dust Teaching
Third Grade Meanderings