Thursday, October 6, 2011

Topping 200~Freebie!

I'm just a little fish in a big pond, excited to top 200 followers!  If it's gauche to even refer to this, I'm sorry, but it made me do the happy dance!!


I have always been thrilled with the read-write-cut-glue documents in Deedee's portfolio.  Using this type of activity is a good way to check for understanding.  Differentiating for varying abilities is easy, too.  Because my school uses D'Nealian, I decided to try my hand at creating a template.  


Despite multiple restarts at the drawing board, I wasn't able to insert a line break between the "glue" and "cut" sections.  Hopefully, you'll be able to use this without too much tweaking. (If you know how I can make this document compatible, please let me know.)  ENJOY! 
  
Read-Write-Cut-Glue

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 200 followers! I still get excited every time I gain a follower-it's so motivating! I am emailing you now! So sad that the mice were from Borders-I miss Borders so much-I used to go there all the time.
    ~Meredith
    Keen on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are past 200 - I also did a happy dance when I got there no too long ago, so don' worry, you're not alone!
    Tessa
    Spotlight on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!