Sunday, October 2, 2011

What Would I Do Without You?

As I prep lessons for October, looking back at last year's plans and sorting through the new things I've collected, I find myself thanking God for all of you.  In nine months, I have been welcomed into many amazing classrooms, via blogging.  Masters of our craft are generously sharing their work, skills, and heart with anyone!  I am inspired, daily, to be a well-rounded teacher!
Tara has shared this with me (thank you, friend)!

Rules:
1. Give the "I Heart Your Blog "Award to your favorite Top 10 Blogs that have touched your heart and inspired your teaching by listing them on your blog.
2. Contact that person and let them know of their heartfelt award.
3. When you receive the award,
copy and paste the graphic onto your
blog and give a shout out to the person who nominated you.
4. Spread the LOVE by passing the "Heart Your Blog" Award on your Top 10.

As a shout-out of thanks, I pass it on to these blogs:
Mrs. Wills Kindergarten
Kindergarten Crayons
Kindergarten Hoppenings
My Happy Rainbow
What The Teacher Wants
Ladybugs Teacher Files
Deep Space Sparkle
Art Projects For Kids
Lil Country Kindergarten
Growing Kinders

1 comment:

  1. Help! I've lost your email!!! Will you email me... I have some goodies for you!

    Our school switched our email system and I am lost!

    use: owens65066@gmail.com

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!