Friday, October 28, 2011

Scientists, Reporters, Artists

We guessed the weight and circumference of our pumpkin before I cut it open.  The lid, pulp, and seeds were all carefully examined!
During Morning Circle, the Reporter and the Assistant lead us through word drills.  The plastic glasses add a nice touch, lol!

Cityscape Art Lesson
Thank you, Fairydust Teaching, for the tutorial!

FYI, out of concern for my precious students, I have disabled the right-click function on this blog.  Doing this was super easy! Check out THIS POST for instructions, if you are interested!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cityscape art lesson. We are about to do a short mini unit on community and neighborhood. This would be a great addition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy! I loved this lesson, I wish I would have the time to do this with my 36 little "one"ders. My daughter is doing great, she is very busy studying pretty much all of the time. We went up last weekend, she invited us up to her homecoming concert. I can't wait to see her again at Thanksgiving. I do miss her so, as I am sure you miss your son. I am glad he is doing well, also. We are going to make it through the next 4 years!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!