- "I was sitting there and you took my spot but I had to get a kleenex, Mrs. P, she took my spot!"
- "Her said her would never be my friend ever again." (Yes. Her.)
- "You can't tell me what to do cuz you are NOT in charge Mrs. P is in charge and, Mrs. P!!! She is telling me to write my name on my paper and I KNOW I write my name!"
- "Mrs. P., I have a cut and see, it is right there (um, no, I do not see...where is a magnifying glass?) can I have a bandaid? I need two, one is for my foot. Can I take off my shoes and socks?"
- "Pretzels, again?"
MAYBE I have PMS.
MAYBE I have low blood sugar.
DEFINITELY I need to put down the novel and pick up the scriptures.
POSSIBLY I am overwhelmed by staff duties that don't jive with my description of the job.
Oh, I love them. I do! I really do!!
Plan for Week 12...day 4... CUPCAKE INTERVENTION
- Extended rest time
- New playdo
- Venti Peppermint Mocha Latte (mine)
- Cupcakes (theirs)
- Gorgeous new storybook
I'll let you know how it goes!