Friday, November 18, 2011

Turkeys In Disguise!

This is one of my favorite times of the year!  
Our turkeys returned today, dressed to encourage long lives, lol!
Bridal Turkey...isn't she beautiful?!

Hockey Turkey...hurray for our male representative!

Princess Turkeys...two of more than a few!




This book provides a fun introduction
for the turkey-in-disguise project!


On a completely personal note, I will be spending the weekend at a dance convention with my darling daughter and we are going to be brushing shoulders with the cast of our summer TV obsession! 
 Ear-splitting screams were heard when the news broke at our studio!! 
 The drama queens are in the house!!!

3 comments:

  1. the girls from Dance Moms!?! My sister and I shamelessly watched that all summer!! Have fun and good luck to your daughter!
    Kristen
    PS The turkeys are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave you the Sunshine Award. Go to my blog and check it out!
    http://worksmartnothardinkindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/11/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chrissy! Your turkeys in disguise are darling-we do that project at my school too (SO many princess turkeys!). This month has been crazy busy! I would love to get together again-maybe another trip to browse books and chat over coffee? I'm out of town the next 2 weekends, but maybe mid December? I can't wait to hear what you have planned for your gingerbread theme!
    Keen on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!