Thursday, November 10, 2011

MacMini Dies In Freak Water Glass Incident

Breaking News:
In the wee hours of November 10, Chrissy's desktop computer was obliterated by her husband's glass of water.

Upon hearing the water spill, Chrissy was overcome with dread.
"I just knew that every document I'd downloaded, every picture I'd taken, that related to this school year, was GONE.", Chrissy shared later at the morning staff meeting. "I know I need to forgive him but I am devastated!"

Her husband couldn't be reached for comment, but sources close to the couple say he is deeply sorry. A member of the family did tell the press, "I know he is kicking himself for keeping a glass of water on his bedside table, so close to the electronics. However, Chrissy is responsible for bringing the computer into the bedroom and for rigging up a less than ideal power strip fiasco. She has been exhibiting signs of a serious addiction to TIVO; this situation just proves it."

This afternoon, Chrissy's husband was spotted exiting a local Best Buy, carrying a new computer hard drive. For the sake of the kindergartners, let's hope the computer situation will soon be rectified.


  1. Oh Chrissy! That is terrible! I hope they were able to fix it at Best Buy! I bet that happens to a lot of computers! One time I knocked a can of diet coke over onto my keyboard-but luckily there was hardly any soda left in the can and so my laptop survived (the keys were a little sticky for awhile though!). Good luck!

  2. I LOVE THIS!!! Every last bit of it! So fun to read! I was cracking up (although I do feel bad for you and I hope you get all of your stuff off of it from the Geek Squad or some such place).
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher


Thanks for being part of my story!