Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reading and Writing~~Freebies!

Hello, friends!  When I get the pictures uploaded, 
I will share more about my 
"Kingdom of Kindergarten" theme.  
(AND the amazing lunch with blogging pals!!)  
For now, I'm sharing a reading response page 
that accompanied a guided reading lesson.  

Tomorrow, we start a two-week "outer space" theme.  
The moon and stars are kind of my favorite things
...besides my family :-).
Our memory verse is Psalm 147:4
"He counts the stars and calls them all by name."
This scripture fills me with awe and wonder.

Come back tomorrow for more photos 
from our study of the 16th century!
A Princess Is

Astronaut RWCG

Word isn't cooperating with me and my wish to add vertical lines in the text box!  Sorry for the inconvenience!

3 comments:

  1. When we meet each other (and I hope that is soon) I am going to show you how to do this with ease. This all looks so adorable. I just finished that winter packet but it might be too late for you. Sorry.
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that verse!
    Thanks for the freebie!
    I would love to teach outer space but it's not in our standards so we're "not allowed". :(
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!