Saturday, January 14, 2012

Zero the Hero

Looking ahead to the 100th Day...
Zero The Hero!
A $5. doll, red washcloth, golden castoff trousers from the Rapunzel phase, and threaded needle enabled me to create a handsome hero!
On the 100th day of school, we will also meet Zerona.  The children asked if she is Zero's friend, girlfriend, wife, or sister.  I told them that he hadn't shared this information with me yet.  I have 52 Barbies (DollyGirl's collection) from which to choose a worthy Zerona!

He's too handsome to hide in a drawer or cabinet.  I wonder if he could hang from my rear view mirror.....
DSCF0039

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is awesome! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zero the Hero! Great game :) Thanks for sharing the cute addition to the game! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend :)

    Lisa :) (new follower)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!! That is hilarious!!! Your Zero the Hero is a bazillion times more handsome than mine!!!! LOVE it!;)
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS! You gave Ken quite the makeover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!